October 1, 2021
Annual Fundraising Banquet
You are invited to SonRays Ministries Annual Fundraising Banquet Friday, October 1st at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens.
Please pay special attention to this year’s Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
- We may sell 300 tickets; this is 30 tables of 10 nicely spread out. We expect to sell out.
- All purchases must be paid in advance. Two days prior we will have your table seating for easy arrival that night. We cannot have lines or clusters of people.
- Please arrive early to be seated by 6:15 pm.
- Masks must be worn in the building but may be removed while seated at the dining table.
- Our traditional Gift Basket sale and Silent Auction will be different this year. Gift Baskets are a set price to be sold online prior to the Banquet. See the Gift Basket details below.
- $40 cash/check to office
- $42 all online/credit cards
- Ticket reservation line : 716-695-9494
- You may buy tickets over the phone and then mail or drop off payment.
- Mail payments to: PO Box 673, Tonawanda, NY 14150
…..2021 update: No decisions have been made yet regarding gift baskets. Stay tuned!
- Check out the Gift Baskets in advance, online, in a private Facebook Group (9/1-9/7)
- Race to buy the baskets you want, by sending a TEXT to (716) 262-4497. (Sale opens 9/8 9am)
- Pay for the baskets you were first to buy; The first to TEXT for each basket gets a SOLD reply
Be sure to like SonRays on Facebook, so you can join the private SonRays Ministries Gift Basket Group.
If you aren’t on Facebook, you may view the Gift Baskets at the Faith Home, by appointment.
We may take questions on baskets in advance but will focus on the TEXTs during the sale. See the instructions on Facebook. You will TEXT the basket number, set price amount and your name. (Basket #35, $25, Mary Poppins)
Baskets must be picked up from the Faith Home in advance OR by curbside delivery the night of the Banquet. If you are coming for curbside delivery, please arrive between 5:15-6:00pm.
Call us with any questions: 716-695-9494
Looking to make a tax-deductible donation to the event? Donate Here