Saturday August 14th, 2021
Walk for Life
We invite you to run, walk, bike or stroll in such a way as to win the prize! (Or, if you can’t show up in person, join us virtually and walk when and where you can!)
SonRays Ministries is gathering people to raise money for life. Won’t you join us to help vulnerable women and families in Western New York? All you need to do is register and share with everyone you know. Then go take a walk for life.
We’ve prayed over a goal of $50,000 and can only do this if we pray BIG and share BIG. We can do this together in Christ.
- All funds raised will go directly to the ministry of SonRays
- All donations are tax deductible
- Prizes will be awarded for most funds turned in on August 14th.
Easy as 1-2-3!
- Click the “Register Now” button below and fill out form.
- SHARE this event with everyone you know on Facebook, email and in your church and family groups
- Join us at Niawanda Park if you can, or if you can’t, feel free to walk, run, jog, bike, rollerblade, wherever & whenever you’d like!
Cash donations can be submitted at the event on 8/14, or mailed/brought to SonRays (327 N. Ellicott Creek Road 14228). Donations can also be made online… just make sure to tell your donor to mention your name in their payment. (ie. “sponsoring Jane Doe’s walk”).
We are giving prizes to the “Walkers” with the top highest donations raised (and submitted by August 14th)
- GRAND PRIZE: Buffalo Cycle Boats- 2 Hour cruise for up to 16 people!
- Runner-up Prizes:
- Men’s Amazon 21 Speed Road Bike
- Girl’s Raleigh S Frame Bike
- Child Bike Trailer (for 2!)
- & MORE!
How to Register to Walk or Sponsor a Friend
If you plan to donate or sponsor a friend by check: Please write the walker’s name in the memo line and mail payment to PO Box 673, Tonawanda, NY 14150. It must be postmarked by August 9, 2021.